Psychologists study the human mind. Their research helps us understand behavior, memory and mental health disorders. Through counseling and experimentation, psychologists work to promote safety, understanding and good mental health.
• Mental Health Counselors
• Family Therapist
• Career Counselor
• Social Worker
• Survey researcher
• Substance abuse Counselor
Top Colleges In India
University of Delhi
Address- South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone- 011 2700 6900
Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar University
Address- Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226025
Phone- 0522 244 0822
Courses to be pursued
• B.A. Honors – Psychology/Applied Psychology
• M.A. in Applied Psychology
• M. Phil.( Counseling Psychology )
• Ph.D. ( Street Analysis )
• PG Diploma in Child/ Sports Psychology
• Some psychologists work independently, conducting research, consulting with clients, or working with patients.
• Others work as part of a healthcare team, collaborating with physicians and social workers or in school settings, working with students, teachers, parents, and other educators.
• Those in private practice often work evenings and weekends to accommodate clients.
• Communication • Numeracy • Research • Ethics • Patience • Problem solving
• Bachelor’s degree • Field experience