An architect is someone who plans, designs, and reviews the construction of buildings. To practice architecture means to provide services in connection with the design of buildings and the space within the site surrounding the buildings
People need places to live
and eat. Architects are responsible for designing these places. They work on public or private projects and design both indoor and outdoor spaces. Architects can be commissioned to design anything from a single room to an entire complex of buildings. There are certain careers which a architect can choose such as:
•Urban and Regional Planners
Top Colleges In India
1. Sir J.J College of architecture
78 / 3
Dr. D.N. Road FortMumbai
Maharashtra Pin- 400001
2. Department of Architecture & Planning
India - 247 667
3. Chandigarh College of Architecture
India - 160012
+91 172 - 2740558
Courses to be pursued
•Diploma and degree in Civil Engineers
•Bachelor's degree in Architect
- usually work regular business hours, but may work longer hours to meet deadlines.
- work in offices and at building sites.
- may travel locally to visit construction sites or clients, and nationally or overseas to work on projects or attend conferences and workshops.
•Imagination •Industrial Design •Innovation •Installation •Integration •Interpersonal • Creativity •Good mathematical ability •Awareness of current social and environmental issues • Keen observation • Flexibility and patience • Responsibility and accountability •Scientific temper •Ability to sketch •Ability to understand complicated legal language related to the profession Leadership •Physical stamina and supervisory skills
Minimum qualification- 10+2 in Science stream