Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large scale events such as festivals, conferences, ceremonies, formal parties, concerts, or conventions. It involves studying the brand, identifying the target audience, devising the event concept, and coordinating the technical aspects before actually launching the event.
There are a plenty of jobs in this field. An event manager is the professional who plans and execute the events. After the completion of your course
if you are going to establish your own company
then there are plenty of opportunities from where you can start your business such as
•Talent hunt and reality shows
•Fashion and cultural shows
•Academic and sports meets
Top Colleges In India
1. AIHM Noida
AIHM Noida offers a large plethora of courses so that every scholar can pursue the favorite course with affordable fee structure. There are number of course such as Hotel & Restaurant Management
Cruise Ship Hotel Management
Forest Lodges Catering and many others. It is important for scholars to know that all these courses are approved by UGC-AICTE-DEC joint Committee under Ministry of HRD
Govt. Of India.
Near Mamoora Chowk
Gautam Budh Nagar
Ph- (+91) 9313583356
2. IFM Pusa
Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition (IHM)
generally known as IHM Pusa
is an hospitalityeducational institute in India. IHM Pusa is situated in Pusa Institutional Area
New Delhi. IHM Pusa is known to be the top hotel management institute in the country for the last 5 years in a row because of its placements
discipline and students.
Institute of Hotel Management
Catering & Nutrition
New Delhi – 110012
Phone no: 25841411
Courses to be pursued
The entire degree course comprises in the following subjects or topics:
•Study of law and licenses
•Study of allied industries
Certificate Courses are also available
•Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM)
•Certified Manager of Exhibits (CME)
•Certified in Exhibition Management (CEM)
•Global Certification in Meeting Management (CMM)
•Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
•Certified Special Event Professional (CSEP)
Bachelor and master’s Degree of Hospitality management
1. You will always be busy like phone calls, or clients will always be on your nerves, even while sleeping you will be disturbed.
2. Your patience is generally lost as things do not turn out as planned, still maintaining your cool and things well is required.
3. Satisfaction is the key as clients can be big as your favorite celebrity involved, so if they are not satisfied, then you may regret for a long time.
4. Days are short for this job, you might not meet your loved ones for days.
1. Great Interpersonal Skills 2. Flexibility 3. Energetic 4. Creative and Innovative 5. Keen Eye for Details 6. Good Time Management Skills 7. Passionate and Enthusiastic 9. Superior Organizational Skills 10. Tech Savvy 11. Marketing skills 12. Creativity
Minimum Qualification- 10+2