Visual/ Digital Artist
Digital art also known as visual art is an artistic work or practice. This field demands creativity and the practitioner uses digital technology as an essential element of the creative or presentation process.
- Graphic Designer
- Web Developer
- Print Production Specialist
- Creative Director
- Art Director
Courses to be pursued
- B.Sc /M.Sc- Animation
- Diploma in 2D Animation
- Diploma in 3D Animation
- Diploma in VFX and Cine Effects
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Game Designing and Development
- Digital Artists work in an office or a studio space.
- Proficiency in computers necessary as all tasks are computer related.
- The designers have to meet with client demands and are expected to give satisfactory output.
- Expertise in Adobe Indesign
Photoshop or Dreamweaver - Fundamental art and science skills like- - Drawing and color - Composition - Lighting - Study of Motion
Bachelor degree in commercial/visual art.