Educational researchers are they person who works with academic teams that facilitate educational research. They may also take the responsibility of finding ourt discoveries by providing design expertise and measurement tools.
They suggest and integrate present research knowledge into academic programs and propose independent research projects for potential classes.
- Operations of a school
- Staff supervision
- Budget management
- Curriculum implementation
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelors in education research and statistics
- Masters in education research and statistics
- Stressful working conditions
- Physical Strain on Your Body
- Intense Work Cycles
- Having an Endless "To Do" List
- The "Work Hours" are misleading
- Independent - Critical thinking - Problem solving skills - Excellent communication skills - Enthusiastic and able to motivate and encourage others - Good communication skills. - High levels of organizational skill - Patience and tolerance
Minimum qualification- 10+2