Mathematician/Mathematics and Computing
A mathematician is a person who uses his or her wide knowledge of mathematics to solve mathematical issues. The work of a mathematician includes checking data, quantity, structure, space, models, and change.
- Actuarial analyst
- Chartered accountant
- Chartered certified accountant
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Investment analyst
- Research scientist (maths)
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelors in Science
- Masters in Science
- Mathematicians usually work in comfortable offices.
- They often are part of an interdisciplinary team such as economists, engineers, computer scientists, physicists, technicians, and others.
- Mathematical Skills - Analytical Skills - Problem Solving Skills - Investigative Skills - Communication Skills - IT Skills - Good Working Habits - Useful Personality Traits
Minimum Qualification- 10+2