Radiologist and Radiography
In simple terms, radiography may be described as the science of taking images of the internal and hidden portions of the human body for the purpose of diagnosing diseases and ailments. This includes the use of ultrasound, X-ray, CT scan, MRI, etc.
• Radiologist (MD)
• Radiology Technologists / Radiographer
• Radiology Technicians
• Ultrasound Technician / Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
• MRI Technician
• CT Tech / CAT Scan Technologist / CT Scan Technologist
Top Colleges In India
Batra Nursing College
Batra Nursing College
17, Zone-I, M P Nagar Bhopal
Landline No -4274155
Mobile No- 9425006329, 9826340190
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Subharti Medical College
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi Haridwar Bypass Road,
Phone No: +91-121-2439056, 3058034
Giriraj 81/A1, 20, Baner Rd,
Ward No. 8, National Housing Society,
Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
Ph- 020 6520 6540
Courses to be pursued
•2-year diploma includes:
1.Diploma in Radio Imaging Technology
2. Diploma in X-Ray Technology
3. Diploma in CT Scan Technology
4. Diploma in MRI Scan Technology
5. Diploma in Medical Radiography
6. Diploma in ECG Technology
7. Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
• Bachelor’s Degree in
1.B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology
2.B.Sc. Medical Technology (Radiography)
4. B.Sc. Radiography and Imaging Science
5. B.Sc. X-Ray Technology
6. B.Sc. Medical Radiologic Technology
7.B.Sc. Radiology and Imaging Technology
• Radiology is one of the few branches of medicine that involves minimal direct contact with patients, so if you're an introvert, that's an immediate advantage.
• Hospital radiology labs and standalone radiology laboratories are clean, well-lighted and pleasant workplaces, and radiologic technologists do most of the actual imaging procedures.
• As the radiologist, you'll supervise the technologists, help them with especially complicated procedures and review the resulting images.
• Radiologists in clinics and private practice typically work office hours.
• Hospital radiologists mostly work days as well, with residents covering most of the night shifts and on-call time.
•Good Communications Skills •Thinking Skills •Physical Skills •Clinical Skills •Education
Minimum Qualification- 10+2 preferably with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Maths (depending upon the norms set by the institute) from a recognized board)