Archaeology, or archeology, is the study of human activity through the recover and analysis of material culture. The archaeological record consists of artifacts, architecture, bio-facts eco-facts, and cultural landscapes.
• Higher education lecturer
• Records manager
• Social researcher
• Tourism officer
Top Colleges In India
1. Aligarh Muslim University
2. Panjab University
3. Banaras Hindu University
Courses to be pursued
• Bachelor’s degree in history
• Bachelor’s degree in sociology
• Bachelor’s degree in anthropology
• Bachelor’s degree in Indian History
An archaeologist may work indoors analyzing artifacts and conducting research. They may also undertake field work, outdoors and at various sites - conditions can be harsh and the work will typically involve getting your hands dirty.
• A patient and methodical approach •accuracy and attention to detail • planning and organisational skills • Communication skills.
Minimum qualification- 10+2