A Vocational Education Teacher works as a trade or skill teacher. He/ She works in a specific prescribed curriculum, to further enhance the students’ knowledge of unconventional topics.
• Vocational Training Institutes
Top Colleges In India
• National Institute of Open Schooling-
Address: Palla No. 1
Phone: 070427 22118
• Central Food Technology Research Institute
Cheluvamba Mansion Opp. Railway Museum
Phone: 0821 251 7760
• Jan Shikshan Sansthan
Address: 487/65 1st Floor
Phone:011 6463 0490
Courses to be pursued
• A vocational teacher bachelor's degree program provides training in education concepts and methods to professionals with extensive work experience in a specific trade or occupational category.
• A vocational teacher master's degree program emphasizes development of job skills
and the effect of education trends
and current legislation on work force education.
• Most vocational education teachers work in public schools, including middle and high schools and colleges/university. Others work in technical, trade, and business schools. They generally work during school hours, but sometimes teach evening or weekend classes
• Organizational skills • Excellent communication • Presentation skills • Sound decision-making skills
Minimum qualification- 10+2