An insurance agent involves a person who represents an insurance firm and sells insurance policies on its behalf. A person or firm which acts as an intermediary in bringing together clients seeking INSURANCE cover and INSURANCE COMPANIES offering suitable policies.
•Agent and Broker
•Loss Control Specialist
• Risk Manager
Courses to be pursued
• Associate's Degree in Life and Health Insurance
• Bachelor's Degree in Insurance and Risk Management
• Master's Degree in Insurance and Risk Management
• Doctor of Philosophy in Insurance and Risk
• Emotionally intelligent • Honest • Persistent • Updated Knowledge of his subjects
A bachelors’ degree is required.