Market Research Analyst
Market research analysts gather and analyze data on consumers and competitors. Market research analysts study market conditions to examine potential sales of a product or service. They help companies understand what products people want, who will buy them, and at what price.
• Survey Interviewer
• Senior insights and data analyst
• Data visualization specialist
Top Colleges In India
• Aegis School of Business
Near Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital
Phone: 022 2757 3276
• BML Munjal University
Address: National Highway 8
67 KM Milestone
Phone: 1800 103 6888
• ISB Hyderabad
• Address: Gachibowli
Telangana 500032: 2001
Phone: 040 2300 7000
• IIM Kolkata and IIM Ahmedabad
Courses to be pursued
• Bachelors in Economics
• Bachelors in Research and Analytics
• PGP in Business Analytics
• Certification courses by IIPMR
1. Certified Research Analyst
2. Certified Research Expert
3. Certified Research Professional
4. Certified Procurement Professional
• Market research analysts usually work in an office environment.
• They are often required to travel locally, interstate or overseas in order to meet with clients to conduct research, or to attend training or conferences.
• Required to work where there are large populations, such as cities so that they can gather as much data as possible, but may also be required to conduct research in regional areas from time to time.
• Market research analysts need to be familiar with both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
• Interest in consumer behaviour. • Good listening skills. • Good written and communication skills. • Strong analytical
conceptual and reasoning skills. • Organizational planning and time management skills. • Data entry skills.
• Bachelors Degree • Masters Degree (Not Compulsory)