Forensic science technicians aid criminal investigations by collecting and analyzing evidence. Many technicians specialize in either crime scene investigation or laboratory analysis.
• Biochemist & Biophysicist
• Chemical Technicians
Courses to be pursued
• Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice: Forensic Science
• MS in Forensic Science
• MS in Forensic DNA & Serology
• Forensic science technicians may have to work outside in all types of weather, spend many hours in laboratories
• May experience a considerable amount of travel.
• Good speakers and proficient writers • Excellent hand-eye coordination
Minimum Bachelors degree is required.