Business Economists study the production and distribution of resources, goods, and services by collecting and analysing data, researching trends, and evaluating economic issues.
• Company Secretary
• Financial Consultant
Courses to be pursued
• Bachelors in Business Administration
• MBA in Economics
• Associate in Accounting
• They may work in large corporations and small non-profit organizations.
• They may even work for small organizations called think-tanks.
• Analytical skills • Communication skills • Critical-thinking skills • Detail oriented • Math skills. • Writing skills.
• A Bachelors degree is required. • Strong maths background is necessary