Manufacturingengineering is a field of engineering that deals with various manufacturingsciences. It also includes the study, designing along with the development ofsystems, processes, machines, tools, and equipment.
• Industrial Engineering Manager
• Plant Engineering Manager
• Process Engineer
• System Engineer
• Total Quality Executive
• Visual Merchandising Executive
Top Colleges In India
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Address- Campus, Vidya Vihar, Pilani, Pilani Road, BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
Phone- 01596 245 073
Address- Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone- 011 2659 7135
Courses to be pursued
• Bachelor of Science- Manufacturing engineering
• B.E ( Honors )
• B. Tech in Industrial engineering
• Masters in Manufacturing engineering
• Doctoral Degree in Manufacturing engineering
• Nearly every day wear safety attire or protective gear.
• Usually work indoors which may not be temperature-controlled. Occasionally work in outdoor spaces.
• Are sometimes exposed to loud sounds and distracting noise levels.
• Are occasionally exposed to contaminants.
• Are occasionally exposed to hazardous equipment and conditions.
• Sometimes work within a few feet of other workers
• Complex problem solving • Judgment and decision making • System analysis • Time management • Operation monitoring • Trouble shooting • Quality control analysis
Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing engineering technology