Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Administration Manager
• Practice Manager
• Business Degree or Equivalent ( Bachelors ) • Diploma and some administrative experience • Certificate course in Office Management
• Communication skills • Problem analysis and assessment • Judgment and problem solving • Decision making • Planning and organizing • Work and time management • Attention to detail and high level of accuracy • Delegation of authority and responsibility • Information gathering and monitoring • Coaching skills • Initiative • Integrity • Adaptability • Teamwork and collaboration
Courses to be pursued
• Computer Basics Course
• Office Procedures Course
• Business Accounting Course (B.Com/M.Com)
• Post Graduate Diploma
• Their work is almost always indoors and may involve the use of computers or forms of information management like filing systems or databases.
• As offices are almost always group environments, office managers require the skills needed to work with a range of people from different backgrounds.
• Long hours may be required and/or travel may be required.