Scientific Research & Development
Design, originate & innovate! Today a career in R& D (science) is not only highly rewarding professionally but also one of the most ideal platforms to design technologies that you want around you. Research as a profession is for those who want to transform tomorrow‘s technologies and want to create life-changing technologies.
India is contributing a lot to this field as India is home to approximately two million science post graduate and over one lakh PhD holders.
- Research professional
- Marketing professional (Pharmaceutical Industry)
- Administrative posts (Pharmaceutical Industry)
- Quality Control Officer (Pharmaceutical Industry
- Drug Inspector
- 10+2 Science stream ((any group- Mathematics or Biology) OR Diploma in Pharmacy holders (from a PCI recognized institute) are eligible to pursue this course. - Pharm D (Post-Baccalaureate): Graduates who have completed B Pharm from a PCIrecognized institute are eligible to pursue this course. Minimum aggregate marks required -50%. Some institutes do have minimum marks criteria.
- Prepare concise and logically-written materials - Organize and communicate ideas effectively in oral presentations to small and large groups - Write at all levels — brief abstract to book-length manuscript - Debate issues in a collegial manner and participate in group discussions - Use logical argument to persuade others - Explain complex or difficult concepts in basic terms and language
Courses to be pursued
- Pharm D (6 years long): This course is 6 years long. Academic program lasts for a period of 5 years. 1 year is dedicated towards internship.
- Pharm D (Post-Baccalaureate): This course is 3 years long. Academic program lasts for a period of 5 years. 1 year is dedicated towards internship.
SRM University, [SRM] Kanchipuram
SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur,
Near Potheri Railway Station, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 603203
Ph- 044 4743 7500
Osmania University Main Rd,
Ph- 040 2768 2444
Working conditions in pharmaceutical plants are better than those in most other manufacturing plants, and work-related injuries are rare. Much emphasis is placed on keeping equipment and work areas clean because of the danger of contamination. Plants usually are air-conditioned, well lighted, and quiet. Ventilation systems protect workers from dust, fumes, and disagreeable odors. Special precautions are taken to protect the relatively small number of employees who work with infectious cultures and poisonous chemicals. With the exception of work performed by material handlers and maintenance workers, most jobs require little physical effort.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
CTS No. 201 B/1,
Western Express Highway,
Goregaon (E), Mumbai 400063
Ph- (+91 22) 4324 4324
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
8-2-337, Road No. 3,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
Telangana 500034, INDIA
Research Scholar, Pharmaceutical Management P Chennupati is experienced professional, holding working experience of more than 8 years of Pharmaceutical Professional Experience in Drug Discovery, Clinical Research Operations Management, Formulation & Pre-Formulation, Analytical Research, Quality Control, Pharmaceutical Validations, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs.
Deputy General manager at Apollo pharmacy, unit of Apollo hospitals enterprise ltd. Working with Apollo Pharmacy, Unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited since May 2015 for launch of Private Label Dietary Supplements & Food Supplements, E-commerce portal of Apollo Pharmacy and Retail Distribution Channel for Private Label products of Apollo Pharmacy under the brand name of 'APOLLO LIFE'.