Stockbroker is a regulated professional individual, usually associated with a brokerage firm or broker-dealer, who buys and sells stocks and other securities for both retail and institutional clients through a stock exchange or over the counter in return for a fee or commission.
• Brokerage firm or broker-dealer
• Retail and institutional clients through a stock exchange or over the counter in return for a fee or commission.
A bachelors’ degree is required.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and challenging financial environment
using excellent communication
negotiation and analytical skills.
Courses to be pursued
Though there is no particular major that students should focus on to reach the dream of being a stock broker
a bachelor’s degree in business is one of the universal degrees for launching a stock broker career.
• It usually takes successful brokers five to 10 years to get to high level. The first few years can be especially grueling.
• A daily schedule that is built heavily around marketing themselves