Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which originated in ancient India. There is a broad variety of Yoga schools, practices. Among the most well-known types of yoga are Hatha yoga and Rāja yoga.
• Research Officer- Yoga and Naturopathy
• Yoga Aerobic Instructor
• Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor
• Clinical Psychologist
• Yoga Therpaist
• Yoga Instructor
• Yoga Teacher
• Therapists and Naturopaths
• Trainer/ Instructor Health Club
Top Colleges In India
Govt. Naturopathic Medical College
Chintareddypalem, Nellore- 524 002 ,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Ph- 9490166164, 91-861 – 2337433
Devs Yoga & Naturopathy Medical College
Keesara, Rangareddy Dist.-501301,
Ph- 040-27121323, Mob: 9490601323,
SDM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
MoodbidriI – 574 227 South Canara District, Karnataka, India
Ph-08258 – 238111,261072
Courses to be pursued
• In order to join B.A/B.S.C in Yoga therapy the minimum requirement is that of 10+2 with 50 per cent CGPA.
• In order to pursue M.A/M.S.C in Yoga Therapy the minimum requirement is that of B.A/ B.S.C in yoga therapy
• Many yoga teachers work part-time, and often have another job in a similar role, like teaching other fitness classes.
• One needs to set his or her own working hours, which may include evenings and weekends.
• The job is physically demanding.
• One could work at several sites, like sports centres or health clinics, which will involve local travel.
•The ability to motivate individuals and groups •Good speaking and listening skills •Personal fitness
strength and flexibility •Commercial skills
if running your own business