(Choose your plan)
(Get Doorstep Delivery)
(Save upto 75%)
TOP REASONS WHY CHILDREN SHOULD READ BOOKS
- Reading is one of the basic skills that should be mastered by children and adults in order to succeed in school and life. As soon as a baby begins hearing what is being read to her, she starts enjoying its benefits. It continues into and throughout her childhood.
What are the benefits of reading in children?
- Reading expands your child’s vocabulary, and develops her language skills. It improves her reading fluency and understanding. Studies have also proved that early reading skills have a positive influence on your child’s academic performance. The more your child reads, the better she gets at it. So, let her practice reading books.
- Moreover, the Matthew Effect of reading states that early reading success leads to increased success later on, and contrarily, children who are poor readers find it difficult to catch up. Early reading also helps in building self confidence and independence in children.
- Reading helps children to understand and comprehend the world around them in a whole new perspective. It helps them sense and relate to the surroundings around them better.
- Reading also enhances your child’s imagination as they transform the places, things and characters that they read into pictures. Hence it exercises their brains, strengthens their brain connections and builds new connections! It improves their concentration levels. It also helps them become better humans as story reading helps children develop empathy as they start feeling what the character in it feels like. Thus, it provides a fruitful fun and entertainment for children who would otherwise waste their time sitting in front of television and gain nothing in return!
- Reading widens their knowledge, broadens their outlook and horizons, and makes them intelligent. Further, it helps them improve their writing skills. It improves their grammar, sentence structuring, and communication skills as they unconsciously absorb the information they read.
- Another very important benefit of reading is that your child recognize and understand important labels and warning signs like “stop”, “danger”, “poison”, etc. This aids in their safety!
- o, let your children read a lot of books. Purchasing books for children is not at all a trouble these days. You can buy children books just from the very comfort of your home. You can order online books in Delhi and other places in India, and have them delivered right at your doorstep.
What books would kids love to read?
- Mostly children love to read classic stories. But there are other books too that fascinate them. Online bookstores have a variety of children’s books like story books, short bed time story books, environmental saving, science fairs, mathematical puzzles, Panchatantra fables, nursery rhymes, history makers, Indian mythological stories, comics, poems, knowledge books, character based story books, illustrated story books, etc.
How to choose books for your child?
- Variety is the spices of life. Encourage your child to read a variety of books so that they have a rounded mental, emotional, and psychological development, and knowledge. Get to know what areas appeal more to your child. You can do this by watching them closely for the activities that they love getting involved in, and by putting up different questions.
- For toddlers and preschoolers, books that teach how to read are ideal. These have push buttons with different colorful icons and help children playfully learn different sounds and words.
Where to buy books for kids?
- Online bookstores facilitate selecting and purchasing books for children right from wherever you are. FairGaze is an online platform that aims to cater to the needs of individual children by offering them with an encouraging and dedicated environment. It also sells children’s books at reasonable prices. You can buy online books in Delhi and the rest of India from here.
- FairGaze’s user-friendly allows you to search and find the books you are looking for with its filterable portfolio. You can choose from a range of children’s books listed under categories including mythology, non-fiction, children and young adults, reference/quiz, anthology, science, and fiction.
- You can also opt to filter out books by their titles or authors. Its user-friendly interface also informs you of the number of likes received by specific books from their readers. Further, you can also send enquiries about individual books. Make sure that you make use of this convenient portal for buying books for your child.