Animation is the art of putting images in such a sequence that it creates an illusion of movement. From past years animation has gone from hand painted photographs to digital animations.
- 3D Modeler
- Art Director
- Film and Video Editor
- Flash Animator
- Graphic Designer
- Stop Motion Animator
- Video Game Designer
- 10+2 - Bachelor's degree in animation
- Good observational skills - Creativity - Drawing / sketching skills - Patience and Concentration - Ability to get into character - Communication skills (to interact with team) - Eye for detail - Computer and Software skills - Teamwork skills
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelor’s Degree courses in animation
- Diploma courses in animation
- Certificate courses in animation
Asian Academy of Film and Television
Address: Marwah Studios Complex, FC 14-15, Film City, Sector 16A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone: 0120 483 1100
Picasso Animation College
Address: B1/628, Block B1, Janakpuri, Delhi, 110058
Phone: 011 4656 4888
Working hours are 35 to 40 hours a week. Many animators work as freelancers, and part-time and temporary contacts are common.
Address: No.25, First Main Road, United India Colony, Kodambakkam,
Chennai - 600 02
UTV Software Communications Ltd
Address: 1st Floor, Building No. 14, Solitaire Corporate Park
Guru Hargovindji Marg, Chakala, Andheri(E), Mumbai-400 093
Phone: +91 22 6109 1000
Ram Mohan who is also known as father of Indian Animation. He was a veteran in the Indian animation industry.
Gitanjali Rao who is an Indian Theatre actress, a film maker and also an animator.