Biomedical Researcher is a profession which involves investigation of how the human body works with the objective of finding new ways to improve health.
- Pharmacy & Pharmaceuticals
- Physiological Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Clinical Engineering & Physical Sciences
- Forensics & Pathology
Minimum Qualification required is 10+2 with science stream
- Practical laboratory skills and manual dexterity - Analytical skills - Patience and the ability to work accurately and efficiently - The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines - A willingness to accept responsibility and use common sense - Flexibility and the ability to work with a range of equipment and techniques - Communication and team working skills - The ability to work under pressure while maintaining standards of service - The ability to work alone or under instruction - IT skills
Courses to be pursued
- B.S. in Biological Sciences
- M.S. in Biological Sciences
- Ph.D. in related field
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Address- Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Phone: 011 2658 8500
Institute of Clinical Research India
Address: Building No F89/4/1, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, Sunlight Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
Phone: 097170 94061
Medical researchers usually work in labs and offices where they spend most of their time studying data and reports. Their work involves working with chemical and samples that can be dangerous to the environment and body.
Address: A37, 2nd Floor, Way To Palika Car Parking, Palika Bazar, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Phone: 011 2332 3080
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Address: 58/A-2&3 Vishwa Karma Colony, Pul Prehladpur, Mehrauli - Badarpur Rd, New Delhi, 110044
Shruthi was president of Phi Eta Sigma; President of the Society of Women Engineers; President of Tau Beta Pi; and President of Omicron Delta Kappa. Most recently, the Newark College of Engineering gave her the Madame Mau Outstanding Female Engineering Award.
Y.C. Fung joined UCSD in 1966 to initiate a B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. program in bioengineering. Fung is the recipient of the President’s National Medal of Science, the Founder’s Award from the National Academy of Engineering and numerous other prestigious honors and prizes.