Electronic engineering is a field of engineering that deals with active electronic components and designs passive electronic devices. It has a broad area to study and learn the electronic machines.
- Electrical Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Control Engineer
- Compute Engineer
- 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science stream - Interested candidates have to crack the IIT's through Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). Other major institutions also organize exams through All India Engineering/Pharmacy/Architecture Entrance Examination (AIEEE).
- Good in Electrical. - Have in depth knowledge on Analog electronics. - Good cost cutting and circuit optimisation skill. - Must know the value of time. - Very good and strong background in Linux and C. - IOT experienced. - Know embedded netwoking
Linux internals and debugging. - Digital-Analog PLC design skill. - Self-confident.
Courses to be pursued
- Certificate in Computer Technology and Telecommunications
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering
- Associate of Electrical Engineering Technology
IIT New Delhi
Address: Outer Ring Road Hauz Khas, Delhi 110016
Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur)
Address: GT Road, Kalyanpur, Kanpur
Phone No.: 051-22590151
Electronics engineers work in regular business hours, but sometimes may have to work extra to meet the deadlines. They work in offices, workshops, and factories.
Address: PPEI building Plot no-25 Film City Sector 16A Noida Uttar Pradesh 201301
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Address: Kaulagarh Road Dehradun Uttarakhand 248003
Sachin Banshal & Binny Banshal
Both are the founder of Flipkart that is an E-commerce (online-shopping) Company. They have completed their electronic engineering from IIT Delhi itself.
He was an electrical engineer, physicist, and futurist. He is best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current electricity supply system technique.