The task of a graphic designer is to effectively and efficiently combine the text and pictures in advertisements, magazines and books.
- Advertising art director
- Creative director
- Graphic designer
- Production designer
- Analytical skills - Artistic ability - Communication skills - Computer skills - Creativity - Time-management skills
Courses to be pursued
Certificate & Diploma Courses:
- Advance Diploma in Graphic Design
- Certificate in Graphic Design
- Graduate Diploma Program in Graphic Design
- Post-Graduate Diploma Program in Graphic Design
- Bachelors of Design in Graphic Design
- Bachelors of Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Graphic Design
- Master of Design in Graphic Design
Indian Institute of Science
Address: CV Raman Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Phone: 080 - 2293 2359
Address: A-21/13, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase II, Block A Near Shadipur Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110028
Contact No.: 1800 103 3005
Graphic designers usually work regular business hours, but may be required to work evenings and weekends to meet deadlines. Usually work in offices and studios, but may also work from home or travel locally to attend photo shoots. Work in conditions that may be stressful due to deadlines.
Address: 7th Floor, Vega Block, Software Units Layout Phase 5, Madhapur Hyderabad Telangana 500034
Contact: (040) 40365200 40365100
Address: Plot 28-29, Electronic City, Sector-18, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Contact No.: 0124 427 8595
Akshar Pathak who is a well known artist and a graphic designer. He is the designer of various Bollywood film posters.
Binoy Sarkar who was also known by the name of Binoy Kumar Sarkar. He was an Indian social scientist, professor and a nationalist. He has also established various universities in Calcutta.