Human resource manager the professionals who perform various functions for the company like recruiting, interviewing and hiring new staff members. They also plans, directs and coordinates the administrative functions of the organization.
- Human Resources Manager
- Nonprofit Human Resources Expert
- HR Consultant
- International Human Resources Professional
- Human Resources Executive (Chief HR Officer or Vice President of Human Resources)
- Training & Development Manager
- Employee Education Consultant
- HR Entrepreneur
- Executive Recruiter
- Human Resources IT Specialist
Minimum education required is 10+2
- Decision making skills - Interpersonal skills - Leadership skills - Organizational skills - Speaking skills
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources
or information technology.
- Master's degree in human resources
or business administration (MBA).
Amity Business School
Address: F - 3 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector - 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313
Phone: 0120 4392669
EMPI Business School
Address: Near CSKM Public School, Satbari, Chattarpur, Delhi 110074
Phone: 088000 10971
- Human resources managers usually work in office settings. Those who are working for organizations that have offices nationwide, must travel to visit other branches as well as to attend professional meetings or recruit employees.
- HR’s usually work full time during regular business hours.
Address: 301 Eros Corporate Tower Nehru Place, Delhi 110019
Phone: 011 42393900
Address: G-11, CH. Dalip Singh Marg, Block G, Hauz Khas, Delhi 110016
Phone: 080 39897070
Nandita Gurjar, is the Senior Vice President and Group Head, HR at Infosys, which is one of the top IT company in India. Infosys performs crowd sourcing as a part of its HR activities under her supervision only.
Saurabh Govil, Senior Vice President at Wipro. Saurabh has created more simple structures for the company that lead to very simplified roles for people of the company.