Industrial Engineering is a field of engineering which deals in the boosting of various complex processes, machines or organizations.
- Plant Engineer
- Process Engineers
- Quality Engineers
- Industrial Managers
- Operations Analyst
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Quality Control Technician
Minimum qualification required is 10+2 with science and mathematics
- Good math skills - Strong time management skills - Mechanical aptitude - Good common sense - A strong desire for organization and efficiency - Excellent communication/salesmanship - Creative problem solving - Quantitative skills
Courses to be pursued
- Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Industrial and Production Engineering
- Master of Technology in Production and Industrial Engineering
- PG Diploma in Industrial Safety
Indian Institute of Technology
Address- Delhi Hauz Khas, Delhi 110016
Phone- 011 2659 7135
Address: Mehrauli - Badarpur Road, Near Batra Hospital,
Hamdard Nagar, Delhi 110062
Phone: (91-11) 26059688
Industrial engineers find efficient ways to eliminate wastefulness in production process. They find sustainable ways to integrate workers, machines, materials and information so that they can make a product or provide a service.
Address: 23, Nehru Pl Market Rd, Nehru Place, Delhi 110019
Phone: 075329 09397
Address: 8, Connaught Circus, Connaught Lane, Barakhamba, Delhi 110001
Phone: 011 2370 8090
Ravindra K. Ahuja
Ravindra K. Ahuja is a computer scientist and also an entrepreneur. He is the CEO of the automation and optimization solutions provider Optym.
Mike Duke earned his BS in Industrial Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology in 1971, where he joined the Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity. Duke joined Wal-Mart in 1995, serving as the executive in charge of the company's international operations. He became the CEO of Wal-Mart in February 2009.