Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst is a job that examines the preferences of consumers in order to help the firm to decide to shape, advertise and market the products and services. The Analysts Utilize surveys, focus groups and interview the gathered data. The processed data is represented through visual means like Charts and Graphs etc.
- Marketing firms
- Computer system design
- Manufacturing industries
- Technical consulting services
- Insurance firms
- Bachelor’s Degree - Background in business administration, Social Science or Communication
- Moderate level of social interactions - Analytical skills - Critical Thinking skills - Responsible - Communication - Writing skills - Team worker - Decision making
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelors in Economics
- Bachelors in Research and Analytics
- PGP in Business Analytics
- Certification courses by IIPMR 1. Certified Research Analyst 2. Certified Research Expert 3. Certified Research Professional 4. Certified Procurement Professional
International Institute of Market Research and Analytics
Address: BTM Layout 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Phone: +1 646 9656004
Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata
Address: Diamond Harbour Road
Joka, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700104
Working of a market research analyst varies from indoor to outdoor. They repeatedly do the same activities such as analyzing data etc. The schedule is set for each day and standard time of work is 40 hour week. But sometimes they work overtime to meet project deadlines.
Address: Flipkart Internet Private Limited Vaishnavi Summit, No 6/B, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560034
Address: Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited,
B-91, Mayapuri Industrial Area
Phase -I, New Delhi 110064
Phone: 1800 180 2653
Preeti Reddy is the president of IMRB International succeeding Thomas Puliyel. She has close to three decades of experience in research and consulting. She has been working with leading Indian and Multinational companies.
Mr. Pramod Kumar
Mr. Pramod Kumar is the Vice President at RNB Research. He has an experience of over 10 years in the field of Market Research, Sales and International Marketing.