The job of a Travel or Tour Guide is challenging as well as delightful. Tour Guide has the task of making tourist spots aesthetically appealing even if the spot be narrow an filthy lanes of history or striking landscapes of the Himalayas.
- Tour operators
- Travel agent
- Transport Service Provider
- Adventure and Leisure Tourism Providers
- Heritage Sites and their Conservation
- Manufacture and Sale of Handicraft Items
- High School Diploma - Tour Guide Certificate Program
- Strong communication skills - Personable and outgoing - Wise memory - Enthusiastic - Improvisational skills - Punctuality - Keen sense of direction - Passion for their job - Energetic
Courses to be pursued
- Certified Training Professional (CTP)
- Travel and Tourism Professional (TTP)
- Foundation in Travel and Tourism Diploma
- Hospitality Management Diploma
- Hospitality Services Diploma
- Managing the Travel Business Diploma
- Revenue Accounting and Control Diploma
- Travel and Tourism Consultant Diploma
- Travel Sales and Operations Diploma
Indian Institute of Travel and Tourism Management
Address: Govindpuri, Gwalior 474 011, M.P
Blue Whale Academy
Address: A-59, Giriraj, Mahakali Caves Road, Opp. Ahura Centre, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093
Phone: 099870 37446
Tour Guides may work 40 hours week. Sometimes late night shift depending upon the location. They work in all weather conditions.
Make My Trip
Address: MakeMyTrip India Pvt. Ltd., DLF Building No. 5 Tower B DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2 Sector 25, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, India
Address: 1101, 11th Floor, Tower B, Unitech Cyber Park, Sector – 39, Gurgaon 122001
Akram Ali is a freelance tour guide licensed by the Governement of India. He has over 14 years of experience.
Mohammad Saif is an authorized tour guide licensed by the Government Of India with experience of 1600 tour all over India.