Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists
Zoologists are the experts who study the animal kingdom that includes the structure, embryology, evolution, classification etc. of animals both living and extinct and how they interact and procces in the ecosystem.
- Environmental consultant
- Field trials officer
- Marine scientist
- Nature conservation officer
- Physician associate
- Research scientist (life sciences)
12th examination, minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
- Love for Animals - Patience - Physical Fitness - Willingness to do field work - Organized
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology
- Bachelor of Science in Bio-technology
Zoology and Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Botany
Zoology and Chemistry
- Master of Science in Marine Zoology
- Master of Science in Zoology with specializations in Medical Microbiology
- Master of Science in Zoology
- Master of Philosophy in Zoology
- Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology
Ramnarain Ruia College
Address: L. Nappo Road, Matunga, Dadar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
Phone: 022 2414 3119
Kirti M. Doongursee College
Address: Kashinath Dhuru Road, Off. Veer Savarkar Marg,
Dadar West, Dadar(W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
Phone: 022 3391 4509
Zoologists and wildlife biologists work in offices, laboratories, or outdoors. Depending on their job, they may spend considerable time in the field gathering data and studying animals in their natural habitats.
Address: 3/1/4, Site-IV, Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010
Phone: 098112 06565
SERUM INSTITUTE OF INDIA PVT. LTD.
Address: 212/2, Hadapsar, Off Soli Poonawalla Road,
Pune 411028 India
Charles Darwin was an English geologist and biologist who has contributed a lot in science of evolution. He published his theory of evolution in his book named On the Origin of Species in which he told about overcoming the scientific rejection of earlier concepts of transmutataion of species.
Richard Dawkins is an English evolutionary biologist and author of the book 'The Selfish Gene' which brought him to prominence. The book was about the gene centered view of evolution and introduced the term meme.