Scholars of the school
Harsh Tyagi of BHIS Noida Selected in India U-19 Cricket Team
Billabong High International School, Noida takes pride in felicitating Harsh Tyagi, a learner of the school in Grade XII, on being selected and played in the India under 19 Cricket Squad.
His proficiency is that he’s a Bowling All-rounder and Left Arm Orthodox Spinner. His achievements have been:
- Represented Delhi State Team under 23 Team in BCCI-C K Nayadu under 23 Trophy Tournament of season 2016-2017 and took 17 wickets in 8 innings.
- Represented Delhi State Team Under 19 Team in BCCI-Cooch-Behar Under 19 Trophy Tournament. Was second highest wicket taker in India and took 45 wickets in 12 innings.
- Represented Delhi State Team in Under 19 BCCI-Vinoo Mankad Under 19 Trophy Tournament of season 2016-2017.
- Represented Delhi State Team in Under 19 BCCI-Vinoo Mankad Under 19 Trophy Tournament of season 2015-2016 and Stand-Bye in Delhi State Team Under 19 Team in BCCI-Cooch-Behar Under 19 Trophy Tournament.
- Represented Delhi State in Under 16 BCCI-Vijay Merchant Under 16 Trophy Tournament in 2013.
- Captained the Billabong High International School Team which won the 14th Captain Shashikant Cricket Tournament held at Greater Noida in 2015. In one match took 5 wickets giving only one run.
- Net Bowler to Indian Team and Visiting Australian Team and West Indies Team at Ferozshah Kotla in 2013 and 2014 before their Test Match.
- Played in DDCA league in 2014-15 and took 35 wickets and scored approximately 100 runs in 13 matches of the league. Took 5 wickets in 3 matches and 4 wickets in two matches as team member of Delhi Wanderers Club.
Cricket has enjoyed a prominent position in the sporting history of the city which has produced a number of skilled cricketers, who have gone on to achieve great laurels at the National level. To continue unearthing good cricketing talent, Billabong High International School, Noida has nurtured such talents with coaches of international repute.
Award in Special Education
Billabong received the School of the year award in special education