for any query please contact Phone: +919717023501 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About this webinar
This webinar session is the culmination of the World Heritage Day Campaign organized by FairGaze in association with India Is Us.
Heritage and culture form an integral part of our identity. Awareness about the heritage and cultural diversity also inculcates appreciation of the rich legacy of India and highlights the urgent need to protect and preserve it.
India has 38 heritage sites listed under UNESCO's World Heritage Site list out of a total of 1,121 Heritage Sites in the world. This number is sufficient validation to point out the rich heritage of India.
Awareness about the rich heritage and cultural diversity also inculcates appreciation of the rich legacy of India and highlights the urgent need to protect and preserve it.
Attend this session to hear from our eminent speaker - Ambassador Deepak Vohra, Chief of FairGaze Advisory Board. He will be talking about the importance of heritage and why there is a need for people to be more aware of one's cultural and natural heritage.
Ambassador Deepak Vohra Special Adviser To The Prime Minister
Deepak Vohra was the Ambassador of India to Armenia, Georgia, Sudan, South Sudan, Poland, and Lithuania, and is currently Special Adviser to the Prime Minister in Lesotho, South Sudan, and Guinea-Bissau and to the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Councils of Kargil and Leh.
He has also served in France, Vietnam, Tunisia, United States, Nigeria, Chad, Benin, Cameroon, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea, and Spain. Ambassador Vohra served as Officer on Special Duty to the Technology Advisor to the Prime Minister of India. Ambassador Vohra has unmatched expertise and insights into developmental issues for developing nations, especially in Africa. He has worked with Sulabh International and was closely associated with UN Missions in Africa.
Benefits Of Webinar
- Attend this session to get a better understanding of the rich cultural heritage that surrounds you.
- Get to meet Ambassador Deepak Vohra and hear from him his insights on heritage identification and preservation.
- This session is an awakening call on the urgent need to take steps to avert our prestigious heritage from becoming extinct.
- This session will throw light on the SDG-11 Sustainable Cities & Communities and the idea that children should be one of the important stakeholders in the promotion and implementation of the same.
- This session will be helpful for the school communities in India to understand how sustainable development initiatives should be encouraged among children as they are the flag bearers of change.
- Reach: 12085
- Engagement: 477
- Website Sessions:
- Registrations: 607