The task of the event manager is to coordinate and handle an event on a large scale such as festivals, weddings, ceremonies, concerts etc. His responsibilities include understanding the audience, devising the plan and oversee the whole event.
- Birthday parties
- Talent hunt and reality shows
- Fashion and cultural shows
- Academic and sports meets
- Religious functions
- Corporate event
Minimum Qualification 10+2
- Great Interpersonal Skills - Flexibility - Energetic - Creative and Innovative - Keen Eye for Details - Good Time Management Skills - Passionate and Enthusiastic - Superior Organizational Skills - Tech Savvy - Marketing skills - Creativity
Courses to be pursued
- MBA in Event Management & PR (Two Year)
- PG Diploma in Event Management (One Year)
National Academy of Event Management and Development
Address: NAEMD MUMBAI, LORDS UNIVERSAL, TOPIWALA MARG, OFF, Station Rd, Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400062
Phone: 072080 06641
EMDI Institute of Management and Communication, Delhi
Address: 75-76, Amrit Nagar,, South Extension, Part - I,New Delhi, Delhi 110049
Phone: 095994 95995
You will remain always busy like on phone calls and clients will always be on your nerves, even while sleeping you will be disturbed. Your patience is generally lost because things do not turn as it is planned, still you have to maintain your cool and things well.
Address: Plot No. 8 Urban Estate, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone: 0124 480 1212
Address: P-2, 3rd Floor, Raghuvanshi Estate, 11/12 SB Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
Phone: 022 3044 8400
He is the founder and director of Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
He is the Managing Director of Encompass which is a brand engagement company that deals with content and events.