- - There are different types of acting and require specific skills depending on that one can choose to be either a stage actor
- - or actor in Films
- - television or radio. Apart from these there are also different other forms of acting like Pantomime
- - Musicals
- - Theatricals.
- No Minimum qualification.
- - Should know how to engage with an audience. - Ability to memorize lines. - Should have good understanding of dramatic techniques. - Should have confidence and dedication to perform.
Courses to be pursued
- Three-year full-time Diploma Courses in Dramatic Arts
- Certificate in Acting
- Film making Courses
- Diploma in Film Acting
- and Theatre in Education.
- Film AND Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune Address: No.11, Law College Rd, Shanti Sheela Society, Telephone Exchange, Pune, Maharashtra 411004 Phone: 020 2558 0000 Website: www.ftiindia.com/
There are various job opportunities for an Actor one with the right training and talent. Freelancing, Music industry, film industry, Television, Theatre. It is a highly creative profession.
- Balaji Motion Pictures Address: C-13, Balaji House, Dalia Industrial Estate, Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road, Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053 Phone:91-22-4069-8000 Website: www.balajitelefilms.com/
Akram Ali is a freelance tour guide licensed by the Governement of India. He has over 14 years of experience.
Mohammad Saif is an authorized tour guide licensed by the Government Of India with experience of 1600 tour all over India.