- - - General Manager - Receptionist - Senior assistant - Secretary
- - High School Diploma - Basic Computer - On-the-job training
- - Basics of Computer - Written and Oral Communication - Personable nature - Team player - Flexibility
Courses to be pursued
- - Database Management - Office administration - Basic computer use
- DAVAR’S College of Commerce Secretarial Studies And Service Address: Mulla House, Rear Entrance (Opp. Bombay House), 3rd COUNTER, 3rd Floor, Homi Mody Cross Street No.1, Flora Fountain, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400023 Phone: 022 2285 3453 Website: http://davarsindia.com/
Administrative Assistant works in office environment in a wide variety of field. Some are employed by legal, medical, government, schools or private organizations. The work is usually done in quiet, low stress environment though the environment may be stressful during the time of deadlines and tax time. Working hours are typically 35 to 40 hours week but it may vary according to the organization. Administrative assistants usually work in schools, hospitals, corporate settings, or legal and medical offices. Their jobs often involves sitting for long periods.
- Coca-Cola Address: Tughlaqabad Village, Delhi 110044 Phone: 096504 81218 Website: https://www.coca-colaindia.com/