- - - Agricultural and Food Science Technicians - Civil Engineers - Environmental Engineers - Hydrologists - Conservation Scientists and Foresters - Industrial Engineers
- 12th examination, minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
- - Analytical Skills - Listening Skills - Math Skills - Problem Solving Skills
Courses to be pursued
- - B.Tech. (Agriculture) - B.Tech. (Food Science) - M.Tech. (Agricultural Entomology) - M.Tech. (Agricultural Extension Education) - M.Tech. (Agriculture Horticulture)
- Agricultural College and Research Institute, Killikulam Address: Killikulam, Vallanadu, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu 628252 Phone: 04630 261 226 Website: http://www.tnau.ac.in/
Agricultural engineers usually work regular hours in an office, a laboratory or research station, on a farm or in a forest. They may be required to work irregular hours due to the project they are working on. Agricultural engineers work for private consulting firms or manufacturers and distributors of agricultural irrigation equipment, corporate farms and government departments such as water supply and agriculture.
- Rallis India Limited, Address: 156/157, 15th Floor, Nariman Bhavan, 227, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021 Phone: +91 - 022 - 6665 2700 Website: http://www.rallis.co.in/