Animals and Fisheries Science
- - - Inspector of Fisheries - Sub Inspector of Fisheries - Assistant Directors - Fisheries Extension Officer - Assistant Directors in Marine Product Export Development Authority - Biochemist - Biologist - Technicians - Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) - Technical Officers and Scientists in Fisheries Survey of India (FSI)
- 12th examination, minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
- - Critical thinking - Operating and monitoring - Judgment and Decision Making - Team Coordination - Equipment Maintenance - Social Perceptiveness
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc) – 4 years - Bachelor of Science (Industrial Fish and Fisheries) – 3 years - B.Sc. (Fisheries) – 3 years - B.Sc. (Aquaculture) – 3 years
- Karnataka Veterinary Animal And Fisheries Sciences University Address: Nandinagar, P.B.No. 6 BIDAR 585401 Karnataka (India) Phone : +91-8482-245313 Website: http://kvafsu.edu.in/ http://kvafsu.edu.in/
An animal and fisheries scientist job is to ensure agricultural productivity and food safety. Most scientists work in research universities, private industry, or for the federal government. They work in offices, laboratories, and the field. Those working for processing of plants might have to work in unpleasant conditions.
- The Waterbase Limited Address: Thapar House, #37 Montieth Road, Chennai - 600 008 INDIA Phone: + 91 44 3012 7000 Website: http://www.waterbaseindia.com