- - - 3D Modeler - Animator - Art Director - Film and Video Editor - Flash Animator - Graphic Designer - Stop Motion Animator - Video Game Designer
- - 10+2 - Bachelor's degree in animation
- - Good observational skills - Creativity - Drawing / sketching skills - Patience and Concentration - Ability to get into character - Communication skills (to interact with team) - Eye for detail - Computer and Software skills - Teamwork skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor’s Degree courses in animation - Diploma courses in animation - Certificate courses in animation
- Picasso Animation College Address: B1/628, Block B1, Janakpuri, Delhi, 110058 Phone: 011 4656 4888 Website: http://www.picassocollege.com/
Working hours are 35 to 40 hours a week. Many animators work as freelancers, and part-time and temporary contacts are common.
- Phone: 044-24833067 Website: http://www.pentamedia.in/ 2. UTV Software Communications Ltd Address: 1st Floor, Building No. 14, Solitaire Corporate Park Guru Hargovindji Marg, Chakala, Andheri(E), Mumbai-400 093 Phone: +91 22 6109 1000 Website: http://www.utvgroup.com/maintenance/
Sensei T.K. Rajan
Sensei T.K. Rajan started Judo training in Constitution Club of Parliament House of Delhi in July 1968.Thier students were Member of Parliament of India. After that he went to Modern School of BaraKhamba Road, Indian Institute of Delhi, Jawaharlal Nehru University Campus, Lady Shri Ram College, Saint Stephen College and so many places to teach Judo.
Ryoko Tani was born on September 6, 1975 is a retired Japanese female judoka and a politician. She Competed in the extra-lightweight (48 kg) class, she has won a record seven world titles and five Olympic medals including two golds at Sydney 2000 and Athens 2004. Post retirement, the International Judo Federation named her "best female judoka ever".