The Art Teacher develops an interest in students to create artistic expressions in visual terms, using skills and techniques. Their job is to discover and develop the talents of students in the field of art mediums like paint, pencil, charcoal, pastels, and even photography. Art teachers assist students, encourage creativity, and teach techniques in a variety of mediums.
- - - Teacher - Advertisements - Architectural rendering - Greeting cards
- - posters
- - books - Graphic novels - Storyboards manuals - Business magazines - Video games
- - - Newspapers and cartoon illustration
- Minimum qualification- 10+2
- - To enjoy working with children - Artistic talent - Creative thinking - Enthusiastic and able to motivate and encourage others - Good communication skills. - High levels of organizational skill - Patience and tolerance
Courses to be pursued
- - Graduate with a nursery training certificate / diploma or degree - Bachelors in education ( B.Ed.) - Diploma or certificate in Art and craft
- St. Xavier's College of Education Address: Main Road, Digha Ghat, Kurji, Digha, Patna, Bihar 800011 Phone: 0612 226 0253 Website: sxcepatna.edu.in
The Art teachers work in school and community setting. They nurture the creative skills of students and educate them about art history and how these art forms evolved.
- Montfort Senior Secondary School Address: Ashok Vihar, Phase-I, New Delhi, Delhi 110052 Phone: 011 2713 0841 Website: www.montfortschooldelhi.in