- - - Employment opportunities in Private
- - National and Multinational Automobile Companies - Service Stations - Private Transport Companies - Defense Services - Self Employment by setting up Automobile Garage or Maintenance Workshop.
- - Class 10th Pass - Class 10+2 with Science Stream
- - A creative approach to solving problems. - Excellent maths and IT skills. - The ability to analyse and interpret data. - Excellent technical knowledge. - Good communication and presentation skills. - The ability to prioritize and plan well. - The ability to work to budgets and deadlines.
Courses to be pursued
- - Diploma in Automotive Engineering - B.E. / B.Tech. in Automotive Engineering - M.E. / M.Tech in Automotive Engineering
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016 Phone No.: 011 2659 7135 Website: http://www.iitd.ac.in/
- Work varying hours per week depending on the amount of work . - May even be required to work overtime if there are some outstanding deadlines or emergencies. - They spend a lot of time in front of a computer on their desks. - When they are not doing research in their office, they are at plants monitoring the manufacturing of the automobiles they planned and their testing.
- Ashok Leyland Address: Ashok Leyland Limited CIN: L34101TN1948PLC000105 1, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai - 600 032 Phone: +91 44 2220 6000 http://www.ashokleyland.com/