Biochemistry Research Scientist
Biochemistry research scientist is a broad field of modern biochemistry which covers various topics like structural biology, gene activity and regulation.
- - - Analytical chemist - Biomedical scientist - Healthcare scientist clinical biochemistry - Clinical research associate - Forensic scientist - Physician associate - Research scientist (life sciences) - Scientific laboratory technician
- Minimum Qualification required is 10+2 with Science background
- - Access and assess appropriate scientific literature - Develop hypotheses and propose appropriate experiments to test them. - Use data bases and bioinformatics tools. - Design and conduct experiments and to record/archive the data appropriately - Use appropriate data analysis and interpret the results of experiments - Present the overall goals and detailed results of experiments in a variety of formats to a variety of audiences. - Recognize and understand the ethical issues involved in both the conduct of research and in the dimensions of research.
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry - Master of Science in Biochemistry - M.Phil in Biochemistry - Ph.D in Biochemistry
- A J Institute of Medical Sciences, Address: Mangalore NH -66, Kuntikan, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575004 Phone: 0824 222 3359 Website- www.ajims.edu.in
Biotechnologists are involved in research related works. They work for 50-60 hours a week.
- National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology Address: LBS Centre, Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012 Phone: 011 2584 8783 Website: www.nrcpb.res.in