Biomedical Researcher is a profession which involves investigation of how the human body works with the objective of finding new ways to improve health.
- - - Pharmacy & Pharmaceuticals - Physiological Sciences - Life Sciences - Clinical Engineering & Physical Sciences - Forensics & Pathology - Genetics
- Minimum Qualification required is 10+2 with science stream
- - Practical laboratory skills and manual dexterity - Analytical skills - Patience and the ability to work accurately and efficiently - The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines - A willingness to accept responsibility and use common sense - Flexibility and the ability to work with a range of equipment and techniques - Communication and team working skills - The ability to work under pressure while maintaining standards of service - The ability to work alone or under instruction - IT skills
Courses to be pursued
- - B.S. in Biological Sciences - M.S. in Biological Sciences - Ph.D. in related field
- Institute of Clinical Research India Address: Building No F89/4/1, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, Sunlight Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110020 Phone: 097170 94061 Website: www.icriindia.com
Medical researchers usually work in labs and offices where they spend most of their time studying data and reports. Their work involves working with chemical and samples that can be dangerous to the environment and body.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd Address: 58/A-2&3 Vishwa Karma Colony, Pul Prehladpur, Mehrauli - Badarpur Rd, New Delhi, 110044 Phone: +91.40.4900 2900 Website: www.drreddys.com