Biophysics is a field of science which uses the approaches and methods of physics in order to study the biological systems. This specialized area covers biochemistry, physical chemistry, nanotechnology etc.
- - - Agricultural Scientist - Artificial Intelligence Designer - Bioinformaticist - Biological Engineer - Biotechnician - Cytologist - Drug Developer - Ecologist
- Minimum qualifications required is 10+2 with science stream.
- - Analytical skills - Communication skills - Critical-thinking skills - Interpersonal skills - Math skills - Perseverance - Problem-solving skills - Time-management skills
Courses to be pursued
- - B Sc. In Biophysics - M Sc. In Biophysics
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Address: Hosur Road, Near Bangalore Milk Dairy, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029 Phone: 91-080-26995201, 26995202 Website: www.nimhans.ac.in
Biophysicists are involved into planning and conducting complex projects in research. They look after the laboratory and the quality of work taking place.
- Geological Survey of India Address: 2nd Floor, Pushpa Bhawan Road, Block A, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar, Madangir, Delhi 110062 Phone: 011 2905 3347 Website: https://www.gsi.gov.in/