Biotechnologists are the experts who study the science that involves living systems and organisms which help in developing and making products or something which uses biological systems, living organisms etc.
- - - Agricultural Engineer - Animal Scientist - Biochemist and Biophysicist - Biomedical Engineer - Epidemiologist - Food Scientist and Technologist - Microbiologist - Soil and Plant Scientist
- Minimum Qualification required is 10+2 with Science and Maths
- - Creative problem-solving and strategic thinking - Teamwork and conflict resolution - Business skills and awareness of industry trends - Understanding of legal and regulatory matters - Relationship-building and communication
Courses to be pursued
- - B.Sc biotechnology - M.Sc. biotechnology - M.Sc. (Agriculture) Biotechnology - M.V.Sc. (Animal) Biotechnology - M.Tech. Biotechnology - M.Sc./M.V.Sc.in Veterinary Biotechnology - M.Sc.(Marine) Biotechnology - Medical Biotechnology - M.Tech.in Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology
- R V College of Engineering Address: R V Vidyanikethan Post Mysuru Road Bengaluru - 560 059 Phone: 91 - 080-6717 8021 Website: https://www.rvce.edu.in
Biotechnologists are involved in environmental, industrial and medical fields of biotechnology. They work in development micro organisms and plants to clean and hygienic land and water.
- Syngene International Ltd, Address: Biocon Park , SEZ, Bommasandra Industrial Area - Phase-IV Bommasandra-Jigani Link Road, Bangalore 560 099 Phone: 080 28083027, 080 28083006, 080 28083101