Business Development Officer
A business development officer has to work towards increasing the sales and profit related product and services offered by the organization. Also, the tasks include developing new opportunities, business strategies etc. staying up to date about with the institution’s policies, programs, products and pricing.
- - - Business development Manager - Business development supervisor - Sales manager - Marketing manager - Marketing director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related subjects
- - Analyst - Responsible - Planning and evaluation - Leadership - Creative - Good communicator
Courses to be pursued
- - Certificate Business Studies - Short Course Data Science for Digital Marketing - Certificate Digital Marketing Ecosystem
- Xavier School Of Management Address: Rivers Meet Road, Circuit House Area, East, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001 Phone: 0657 665 3333 Website: http://www.xlri.ac.in/
Working Hours of a Business Development Officer may vary, but usually it’s a full time position in an office setting. Travelling is generally required to work with stakeholders and building business. Analysts may be working with several businesses at once so travelling becomes mandatory and they can Sometimes work from home as well. BDO’s working may be flexible depending upon the work.
- Honda Address: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. Commercial Complex II, Sector: 49-50 Golf Course Extension Road, Gurgaon, Haryana 122018 Phone: +91-124-6712800 Website: https://www.honda2wheelersindia.com/