Business Economists are the analysts who study the business structure and determine if the said structure is ideal for development or should be changed to cater to business demands.They focus on the structural side of business. They often provide input to organizations in references to their business decisions and these inputs are not only based on the success or failure of a business but also its effects on the community.
- - - Business Analyst - Bank Manager - Market Research Specialist - Investment Analyst - Director of Finance
- - 10+2 - Degree in Economics - Business-related course
- - Business Analyst - Bank Manager - Market Research Specialist - Investment Analyst - Director of Finance
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor’s in business administration - MBA in Economics - Associate in Accounting
- G. S. College of Commerce & Economics Address: Civil Lines, Amravati Road, Nagpur -440001 Phone: 0712-2531760 website: www.gscen.org
Business Economists may work in large corporations and small non-profit organizations. They may even work for small organizations called think-tanks.So, they need to adjust themselves accordingly.
- Patanjali Address: D-26, Pushpanjali, Bijwasan Enclave, New Delhi- 110061 Phone: 1800 180 4108 Website: http://www.patanjaliayurvedamail.org/