Ceramic engineering deals with the manufacturing, creating and designing the objects from inorganic and non- metallic materials. It is done by the action of heat or lowers the temperature using precipitation reactions from high-purity chemical solutions.
- Research Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Site Engineering
- Project Engineering
- Minimum Qualification- 10+2 with science background
- Reading Comprehension - Critical Thinking - Active Listening - Writing Skills - Speaking - Complex Problem Solving - Science - Mathematics - Active Learning
Courses to be pursued
- Diploma Courses: It is a three year course.
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology): It is full time course of four years.
- Integrated Dual Degree (B.Tech-M.Tech): The duration of this course is Five years
- M.Tech (Master of Technology): This degree duration is two years.
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
Address: Sector - 2, Rourkela, Odisha 769008
Phone: 0661 246 2021
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi
Address: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 0542 236 8106
University of Calcutta
Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Ph- 033 2461 5445
- Ceramic engineers in research and development often work forty-hour weeks.
- Those involved in production are likely to spend more time at production or construction sites.
- They may have to work overtime or rotating shifts.
- Sales engineers must travel extensively.
- Ceramic engineers spend extra time on the job when deadlines must be met.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Address: 18, BARC Rd, Anushakti Nagar,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400094
Defense Metallurgical Research Laboratory
Address: Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh, High Court Road,
Kanchan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500066
Phone: 040 2434 0051
Dharamveer Singh Chouhan
Dharamveer Singh Chouhan, Co-Founder & CEO at Zostel, ZO Room. He completed his MBA from IIM Calcutta. Mr. Dharamveer has an experience in Indian Start-up landscape with building Zostel and ZO Rooms. He is known as a dedicated and hardworking person who likes discussing new ideas, brainstorming on them and building executable solutions.
Achint Upadhyay is currently working with the Clarks Group of Hotels. He has an extensive experience in practical and administrative such as preventive maintenance & repairs maintenance, electrical systems, IT applications, renovations,building management systems, energy conservation, environmental protection & Sustainability issues,team building & Training, HVAC , boilers, water treatment, sewage treatment, laundry & kitchen equipment, fire & life safety, FFE & Projects, budgeting & Hotel openings.