Cooking is as old as the human civilization. It is an art, a passion that mankind is born with and adapts to with time. For some, cooking is a therapy in itself while for some to feed others is itself rewarding. However, a chef is required to be highly professional and efficient in designing a menu, training junior chefs and negotiate with clients.
- - - Executive Chef - Sous Chef - Banquet Chef - Pastry Chef - Food Production Manager - Purchasing Manager - Private Club and Resort Manager - Institutional Food Service - Contract Food Service - Dietary Manager - Restaurant Owner
- - Minimum 10+2 - Bachelor/Diploma of Hotel Management - Certificate chef courses that last 6-12 months
- Love for cooking is the primary prerequisites for a chef including an inclination towards knowing the different forms of culinary arts
- innovative mind and the chemistry of different food ingredients.
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor’s Degree - Diploma courses - Certificate courses
- Institute of Hotel Management, Pusa Address: Pusa, Library Avenue, New Delhi, Delhi 110012 Phone: 011 2584 1411 Website: http://ihmpusa.net/contact-us/
In job hazards include cuts, burns, slips and falls that may be counted as minor injuries. However, working hours may include early morning, late evenings, weekends and holidays as people prefer to dine out mostly on weekends.
- Hotel Oberoi Maidens, Delhi Address: Flat No. 6, Shanker Market, 2nd Floor, Above Shop No.1 Shankar Market, Outer Circle, Opposite M Block, Connaught Place, Delhi, 110001 Phone: +91 8287 000 333 Website: https://www.oberoihotels.com
Baichung Bhutia was born on 15 December 1976 and is a retired Indian footballer of Sikkimese-Bhutia descent who played as a striker. Bhutia is considered to be the torchbearer of Indian football in the international arena. He is often nicknamed the Sikkimese Sniper because of his shooting skills in football.
Sunil Chhetri was born on 3 August 1984 and he is an Indian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Indian club Bengaluru FC and the Indian national team. Popularly known as "Captain Fantastic" ,he is both the most-capped player,and all-time top goalscorer for Indian national team, with 64 goals in 101 appearances. He is also the current captain of the national team.