Chemical Science and Technology
Chemical engineers are specialised in science and technology where they use concepts of subjects like chemistry, physics, mathematics and economics to systematically use, form, transfigure and transfer chemicals, substance and energy.
- - - Analytical chemist - Energy manager - Manufacturing engineer - Materials engineer - Mining engineer - Production manager - Quality manager
- Minimum education required is 10+2 with Science and Mathematics
- - an understanding of engineering principles and mathematics - an aptitude for
- and interest in chemistry - project management skills - resource management skills - oral and written communication skills - analytical and problem-solving ability - the ability to work as part of a team - the capacity to motivate and lead a team
Courses to be pursued
- - B.Tech in Chemical Engineering - B.Tech in Polymer Science and Chemical Technology - B. Tech in chemical science and technology
- Indian Institute of Technology Address- Delhi Hauz Khas, Delhi 110016 Phone- 011 2659 7135 Website- www.iitd.ac.in
Chemical engineers spend most of their time working in air conditioned offices and laboratories. They also work and visit at industrial areas, refineries, and other locations, where they look after or direct operations and solve on location problems.
- Deepak Fertilisers And Petrochemicals Corporation Limited Address- Sai Hira, Survey No. 93, Mundhwa,Pune 411 036, India Phone: +91 20-6645 8000 Website: www.dfpcl.com