A cinematographer is the one who is the main person over the camera and light crews working on a film, production or any other live action or videography. He is also called as director of photography. He is the one who take artistic and technical decision during a shoot.
- - - Films - Television - Short Films - Documentaries - Broadcasting Channels
- Minimum qualification is 10+2
- - Artistic eye for photography - Basics of photography - Film-specific photography equipment and techniques - Problem-solving skills - Ability to work under pressure - Decision maker - Manage a budget and staff - Hard work - Passion - Dedication towards the film industry - Determination - Communication skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor of Film and TV Production (Three Year) - PG or Diploma in Cinematography (One or Two Years)
- Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata Address: E.M.Byepass Road, Pancha Sayar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700094 Phone: 033 2432 8355 Website: http://srfti.ac.in/
A lot of Opportunity to travel. Sometimes the situations depend on type of production also. Comfortable with both indoor and outdoor shootings. It has long working hours and vary on the type of production.
- Dharma Productions Address: Unit No 201& 202, 2nd Floor, Supreme Chambers, 17/18 Shah Industrial Estate, Off Veera Desai Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053 Phone: 022 6179 0100 Website: https://dharma-production.com/