Commercial Art Designer
Commercial designers are the people who use art, technology and various business skills to the purpose of creating appliances, medical equipments and vehicles and various other products.
- - - Desktop Publisher - Drafter
- - Analytical skills - Artistic ability - Computer skills - Creativity - Interpersonal skills - Mechanical skills - Problem solving skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor's degree in graphic arts - Masters degree in graphic arts - Certificate course in Commercial Art - Diploma Course in Commercial Art - Honours Diploma Course in Commercial Art
- National Institute of Fashion Technology Address: NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi 110016 Phone: +91-11-26867704 Website: https://nift.ac.in/
Commercial art designers have a set schedule, however sometimes they work overtime to meet the deadlines.
- Blossom Kochhar College Of Creative Arts & Design Address: 116A, 2nd ,3rd ,4th floor, Shahpur Jat, Siri Fort, Near UCO bank, Delhi 110049 Phone: 011 4654 2860 Website: http://www.bkccad.com/