Communication Managers are the ones who promotes a company’s mission along with its products and services. The primary role of a communication manager is to promote the company among the masses.
- - - Public Relations Officer - Marketing and Communications Expert - Marketing Account Executive
- Minimum 10+2 (commerce will be a preference)
- - Strong written/oral communications - Research skills - Proofreading skills - Leadership skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor’s in Communication Management (English
- Media or PR) - Master’s in Communication Management (English
- Media or PR) - Online Certificate Courses related to communication management
- Alliance University Address: Chikkahagade Cross Chandapura Anekal Main Road Anekal Bengaluru,Karnataka 562106 Phone: +918030938100 Website: www.alliance.edu.in
Communication managers must work in the standard office hours but sometimes they have to work overtime. They must attend press conferences, launches or other publicity or networking events. Whilst, in general, communications managers are office based, they will be required to travel away from the office regularly, to meet partners or media contacts. For communications managers working for charities or businesses with an international dimension, the job may well involve regular international trips.
- PR Professionals Address: Unit no. 212 2nd Floor JMD Regent Plaza MG Road Sikanderpur Sector 26 Gurugram Haryana 122001 Phone: 0124-4288510 Website: http://www.prprofessionals.in
Prikha Dutt is the Director of Empower Pragati which is skill development and vocational teaching program.
Rukmini Banerji is the CEO of Pratham Education Foundation. She has conducted various activities and programs in various major states like Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.